About the Sinai Health System Chronic Pain Program
The Wasser Pain Management Clinic at Mount Sinai Hospital provides access to a specialized team of anesthetists, physicians and nurse practitioners for the provision of quality consultative care in the management of pain.
The Clinic offers a range of pain management services including:
- Neuropathic pain
- Widespread body pain
- Pre and post-surgical pain management
- Pre and post-pregnancy pain management
- Complex opioid management and tapering
- Musculoskeletal pain
- Craniofacial and headache pain
- Dental and temporomandibular joint (TMJ) pain
- Interventional nerve blocks
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Pain Education sessions
Your First Appointment
- A medical secretary will contact you to book your first appointment.
Please Note you may be asked to complete patient intake questionnaires at your first appointment so please arrive 30 minutes early.
Traveling By TTC
Take the College/ Carleton Street streetcar to University Avenue.
Take the subway to Queens Park station.
Travelling By Car
Mount Sinai Hospital operates a small private parking lot at 60 Murray Street – for rates and more information: http://mountsinai.on.ca/patients/directions-parking/parking